I am keen to work with bloggers, publications, charities, clinics and organisations that support my goal of raising awareness of infertility, donor conception and improving patient support
Here are a few examples of my previous collaborations – including guest blog posts, podcast episodes, and speaking at events. Please do contact me if you’d like to explore a collaboration!
- The Fertility Podcast – Episode 174 – Defining Motherhood
- Big Fat Negative Podcast – Egg Donation and early menopause
- HalfofMe Podcast – Becky and Jana
Publications and Guest Blog Posts
- Glamour Magazine – The wellness industry and IVF ‘add-ons’
- Bud Fertility – Let’s Talk about Fertility –Becky’s story
- IVF Babble – Fertility Blogger Becky Kearns talks about what defines being a Mum
- Find Your TTC Tribe – Weekly Warrior – Meet Becky
- Megs Menopause – Your Stories – Becky Kearns
I feel privileged to have spoken at the following events, sharing my story and meeting some truly inspirational people.
Cat and Alice – Live Your Life Fertility – Every Story Matters
Thriva Health – She’s So Hormonal Event
“…An enlightening evening as we open up the conversation around female hormonal health, hearing real-stories and expert advice from the likes of menopause campaigner Meg Mathews, gynaecologist Sara Matthews, Dr Jan Toledano from London Hormone Clinic, nutritional therapist and female health expert, Angelique Panagos, alongside Jo & Ann from Positive Pause, Sally Bee, fertility expert Dr Larisa Corda and psychologists and more to open up the conversation around female hormonal health.
Hosted by Emma and Gabby, the dynamic duo behind infertility podcast Big Fat Negative, the evening will be a fun, open and honest chat about female hormonal health, all recorded as part of a live podcast.”